Download and enjoy our service, 20,000+ users downloaded Microsoft OneDrive latest version on 9Apps for free every week! Many latest version apps provided on 9Apps too. This hot app was released on 2018-10-05. Here are some guides of this app:
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
Don't you believe? This top Social app is just 3.1M. It is the low cost of cellular data that make this app stand out. 9Apps also provides other hot Social apps(games) for android mobile phone. 9Apps is your very own Android Market App, helping you find the Games & Apps in your local area!
• Crop, rotate, and choose from new filters to digitize your physical world with our enhanced Scan feature
• Quickly navigate and find photos from a long time ago in a place far far away with our new fast scroller in the Photo view
• Save space on your phone by capturing photos and saving them directly to OneDrive within the app